Comic artist/bog witch found corporeally manifesting around Ottawa, Canada most days; queer spoonie residing in a state of perennial spookiness.
Jenn St-Onge is the illustrator behind Dynamite’s NANCY DREW & THE PALACE OF WISDOM, IDW’s JEM & THE MISFITS, and Harper Collins' upcoming THE OJJA-WOJJA, along with a variety of cover work and guest spots for companies such as Dark Horse, Archie Comics, BOOM! Studios, Valiant Entertainment, Oni Press and many more.
Represented by Charlie Olsen at InkWell Management. For commercial or publishing inquiries, please contact email@example.com .
Check me out elsewhere!
(in case you were wondering, my last name,
St-Onge is pronounced "Saint Onj")
ZINES, ANTHOLOGIES, ETC:
- The Ojja Wojja with Magdalene Visaggio, release date TBA! (Harper Collins)
-"Smoke Weed, See the Future", guest comic w/Pat Shand, (Space Between)
-"Strands", w/Jess Unkel, (Razorblades: The Horror Magazine)
- Minecraft: Stories from the Overworld, by Ian Flynn (Dark Horse)
- Archie #706, 707 by Mariko Tamaki (Archie Comics)
- Nancy Drew: The Case of the Cold Case by Kelly Thompson (Dynamite)
- Giant Days 2017 Holiday Special by John Allison (BOOM! Box)
- Bingo Love by Tee Franklin (Image Comics)
- Finding Molly #1-5 by Justine Prado, (EMET Comics)